Kempster Voted Player of the Week

Kempster Voted Player of the Week

By James Wheeler
14th June
Share via
FacebookTwitter
https://www.tringcricket.co.uk

Club Captain Benn Kempster was voted the club's Player of the Week after his magnificent 145 not out against Burnham last Saturday.


Kempster picked up a massive 88% of the votes on twitter with Second Team opener Matt Bowyer picking up the other 12%.

His innings of 145 included 12 fours and six sixes.It was also his career best and his first ton since scoring his last on his 21st birthday.

PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Week 1 Nick Grant
Week 2 Toby Seagrave
Week 3 Richard Ambrose
Week 4 Ali Partner
Week 5 Benn Kempster

Share via
FacebookTwitter
https://www.tringcricket.co.uk